I was tagged by Michalah over at Cape Town Dreamer for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks, girl!
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
1. My parents immigrated to the U.S. when they were in their late teens. We are Vietnamese with just a hint of Chinese ancestry. I tried to do a genealogy search, but that only went so far because we didn’t know the exact birth locations or birth years of our great-great grandparents 😦 If I were to guess, I’d say we come from a long line of farmers haha.
2. The last thing I bought was a beef gyro. It was way too salty. 😦 I’ve gotten a chicken gyro from that place before, but it was nowhere near as sodium-infused as that beef gyro!
3. My all-time favorite color is sea foam green, but I also really love darker hues. For example, if it’s red, I go for burgundy, maroon, and wine. If it’s blue, I go for navy.
4. I can eat my weight in cookies. Cookies are delicisoussussususs.
5. I graduated this past May with a Bachelor of Science in Biology.
6. There for a long time, I was obsessed with Ancient Egypt. So much so that i tried to learn how to read hieroglyphics.
7. I’m a huge animal lover. I don’t think there’s any creature on earth that I dislike. (bugs are excluded from this category… especially flies and cockroaches and mosquitoes, but who likes mosquitoes except for Pleakley?)