It’s the end of another year, bookish friends!
I read 28 books this year, 2 books shy from my goal of 30, but that’s ok.
Top 5 Books of 2015
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling
- The Amulet series by Kazu Kabuishi (books 1-5 because I’m not done with that series yet)
- The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker
- When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
- The Duff by Kody Keplinger
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
- No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- Once Upon A Crime (#4) by Michael J. Buckley
What were your favorites and not-so-favorites of the year?